Rhine gorge in Graubünden
During the day we hike along the Rhine Gorge, which always comes up with fantastic photo motifs.
At night we visit one or two spots with a unique view of the Rhine Gorge and the surrounding mountain range.
Easy hikes of a few hours, at night approx. 1 hour return and 1 hour return.
Headlamps are necessary – preferably with a red light
What can you expect in the course?
- Tour planning
- Support tools
- Estimating the weather
- Pack the backpack correctly
- Selection of the correct equipment
- What systems are there, advantages, disadvantages, own experiences
- Security for the tour
- Basics for photography
– Basics landscapes at night
– Milky Way and stars without tracking
– camera technology
- Advanced program
– updated recordings
- During the day we go through the rework step by step and work on pictures together